Expired Kaspersky AV/IS 2015/2016 - 3 months free

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

vags

Level 1
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
I was looking how to change language permanently to English and i found the following old guide. I changed it little bit and changed also the paths to av 2016 and success the language changed.
Here is:

First
disable from settings the self defense option and after exit Kaspersky Antivirus
Second
go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Anti-Virus 16.0.0\skin\loc or C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Anti-Virus 16.0.0\skin\loc if your system is 32 bit
Rename the "fr" folder to "fr_backup".
Copy and paste without change location the "en" folder and rename the "en - copy" folder to "fr"
Third
Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Anti-Virus 16.0.0\skin\resources\neutral
Copy the "locs" folder from there.
Now go a step back and open C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Anti-Virus 16.0.0\skin\resources\fr
Rename the existing "locs" folder inside fr as "locs_backup".
Paste the "locs" folder you had copied earlier.
restart your computer.
Enable Self-Defense.

Reactions: Rishi and Jack

robin hood

Level 4
Verified
Dec 12, 2012

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.