Update Kaspersky Free 2018 Final

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

tim one

Level 20
Verified
AV-Tester
Jul 31, 2014
Operating System
Windows 10
Installed Antivirus
F-Secure
Yes, KAF doesn't have BB but in addition to the signatures, it should detect imports used by the malware functions (heuristic malware scan). Surely this scanning can bring some false positives but in some cases it is quite efficient.

BB is great but really few free products use an advanced behavioral protection, Avast is one of them.

Fred Cohen already showed, many years ago, that the detection of the malware is an unsolvable problem. This means that there is not an algorithm that absolutely can decide if a program is malware or not.

May 8, 2017
Operating System
Windows 10
Installed Antivirus
Sophos
Hi, everyone ! Are Kaspersky now available in Indonesia ? I tried it some time ago and it's showing that the license is expired and i can't do anything even if i logged in to my account so i uninstalled it :)

Aug 19, 2016
Operating System
Windows 7
Installed Antivirus
Comodo
Hi, everyone ! Are Kaspersky now available in Indonesia ? I tried it some time ago and it's showing that the license is expired and i can't do anything even if i logged in to my account so i uninstalled it :)
interesting, but I have no problem here, ive just added Kaspersky Free alongside with CFW, it works like a charm, Surabaya here

Oct 11, 2014
Operating System
Windows 7
Installed Antivirus
Comodo
KAS with comodo firewall you have a protection more than decent and low consumption of resources ... also if you wish you can take viroscope of the sandbox to work as modulo of behavior

Aug 4, 2015
Operating System
Windows 10
Installed Antivirus
Microsoft
Best AV on my notebook, light and with great online security (block various malicious ads page on streming site). With VS free and WFC free you have a solid, light and free config ;)
Ps: I used WD first and KFA is much (much, much) better.