App Review Kaspersky Free Antivirus 2022

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.
Content created by
Shadowra

Shadowra

Level 34
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Tester
Well-known
Sep 2, 2021
PS: For @Shadowra I think a ransomware test Kaspersky Free vs BitDefender Free without Internet and Antivirus shields disabled would be nice to see!! I made some tests and BD Free seems to rely for ransomware just on signatures, not on behavioural blocker... Which makes it vulnerable to 0-day ransomware! But Kaspersky seems to catch it with System Watcher!

This is an idea I really like :)
Why not, but you'll have to wait a bit, the list is starting to overflow :D

VladDracul

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Sep 28, 2011
That has nothing to do with the UI, the new version is getting released world wide and is not exclusive to the USA.

The EU simply uses a special version to abide by local privacy laws.
What do you mean that has nothing to do with the UI? It's just a new one with the same settings as KSC free. That's it. And at the time when i tried it was available only for California or non California users.If it will be available worlwide, will see. I was talking only about the day i downloaded and tried it.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.