Not open for further replies.

Kantry123

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Oct 20, 2014
Kaspersky Free Anti-Virus 16.0.1.445 Final (RU) -->>RUSSIAN ONLY

Code:
http://products.kaspersky-labs.com/russian/homeuser/kfa2016/kfa16.0.1.445ru_9358.exe

2016_01_03_134323.png

USE RUSSIAN PROXY FOR 365 full days of FREE PROTECTION

PS:- As stated in KASPERSKY FORUM KASPERSKY TEAM have no plans to RELEASE it in ENGLISH VERSIO

Reactions: harlan4096

Pat MacKnife

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 14, 2015
Not offcial on kaspersky website yet ?! no traces about KFA , only on this site comss.ru
Strange ...

Kantry123

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Oct 20, 2014
Not offcial on kaspersky website yet ?! no traces about KFA , only on this site comss.ru
Strange ...
its a russian product and KASPERSKY is offering KFA to russian federation a.k.a. ITS home country!!!
i think u didn't knew about this product...but its been known to members for a while ....
also why to worry when its listed in kaspersky products list!!

here is the product HOMEPAGE>> Бесплатный антивирус Kaspersky 365

regards

Last edited:

Pat MacKnife

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 14, 2015
I know it for about 2 months that KFA was coming, only till now it was not clear for english language to release or not.
Plenty other programs to choose ;)

gr

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
When beta testing of 2016MR1 started some months ago there were even KFA in En, Es, Fra, Ger, etc... but were removed from FTP...

TheMalwareMaster

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 4, 2016
KFA is a really interesting product and, in my opinion, this Av can bring lots of customers to kaspersky paid products. They should add more languages

Online_Sword

Level 12
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 23, 2015
Does anyone know when would the Chinese version of KFA be released? I mean the formal version. Thanks.:)

Reactions: Polygon

Online_Sword

Level 12
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 23, 2015
A simple compatibility test:

I am using the following combo in virtual machine running WinXP: Kaspersky Free Antivirus + Outpost Firewall Pro + Sandboxie Free + Malwarebytes Antiexploit Free + Bouncer Demo (not important here:D).

This combo does not cause BSOD on my virtual machine, even if I use a very tight config of Outpost Firewall Pro (Anti-Leak set to Maximum, Firewall set to Block Most). This is not an easy job, since Outpost Firewall Pro + Avira Free can cause a BSOD in the boot peirod such that you cannot enter the system.

Now I am visiting MT with Firefox running in Sandboxie Free. So Sandboxie Free is also compatible with Kaspersky Free.:)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A negative example:

Win 7 32bit (in virtual machine) + Kaspersky Free Antivirus + Comodo Firewall + Bouncer

After cleaning some malware samples, and rebooting the virtual machine, BSOD happens, and I cannot enter the system.

Then I restore the virtual machine to the status when KFA was not installed, and the problem is solved...:(

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, please be careful about the compatibility of KFA...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2913

Thread author
its a russian product and KASPERSKY is offering KFA to russian federation a.k.a. ITS home country!!!
i think u didn't knew about this product...but its been known to members for a while ....
also why to worry when its listed in kaspersky products list!!

here is the product HOMEPAGE>> Бесплатный антивирус Kaspersky 365

regards
The download from the website gives final version of Kas free Rus, right?

I have installed Russian installer from the mentioned site & changed to eng. How to activate kaspersky free eng now? It mention language & location activation code cannot be used. Any way to activate?

Official link for KFA offline i.e full installer?

Last edited by a moderator:

Kantry123

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Oct 20, 2014
The download from the website gives final version of Kas free Rus, right?

I have installed Russian installer from the mentioned site & changed to eng. How to activate kaspersky free eng now? It mention language & location activation code cannot be used. Any way to activate?

Official link for KFA offline i.e full installer?
You Cannot Activate Kaspersky FREE if u have changed to english!!! u need to Activate while in RUSSIAN and then CHANGE LANGUAGE after ACTIVATION!! Activation needs either a RUSSIAN PROXY or VPN!!
There are no OFFLINE INSTALLERS available till NOW
will post them here for sure when it will be

regards

D

Deleted member 2913

Thread author
You Cannot Activate Kaspersky FREE if u have changed to english!!! u need to Activate while in RUSSIAN and then CHANGE LANGUAGE after ACTIVATION!! Activation needs either a RUSSIAN PROXY or VPN!!
There are no OFFLINE INSTALLERS available till NOW
will post them here for sure when it will be

regards
Any trick to disable register popup?

I have installed on Win 10 64.
Do you get Kaspersky type alerts or Win 10 type alerts?
And do you get malicious blocking page on browser?
I tested with AMTSO & got Win 10 type alert on detection. It mentioned webpage malicious but no malicious blocking page on browser instead alert on desktop. And even though it mention malicious page & malicious link blocked but download gets saved & realtime protection removes it later.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kantry123

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Oct 20, 2014
Any trick to disable register popup?

I have installed on Win 10 64.
Do you get Kaspersky type alerts or Win 10 type alerts?
And do you get malicious blocking page on browser?
I tested with AMTSO & got Win 10 type alert on detection. It mentioned webpage malicious but no malicious blocking page on browser instead alert on desktop. And even though it mention malicious page & malicious link blocked but download gets saved & realtime protection removes it later.

here's the REGISTER POP-UP FIX!!!

Code:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\KasperskyLab\AVP16.0.1\Data\UCPRegistrationAlert]
"state"=dword:00000002
"lastEventTime"=hex(b):f6,64,2f,ff,49,49,d1,01
"rebootCount"=dword:00000004
"alertCount"=dword:00000004

copy in a txt file and rename it to REG file and merge it!!!

make sure u disable kaspersky SELF-DEFENSE before Merging!!

regards

Reactions: harlan4096

Alex BK

Level 2
Verified
Apr 23, 2015
So... The final version of KFA will be available only in Russia and China? If so, Kaspersky let us down!

Alex BK

Level 2
Verified
Apr 23, 2015
I'm currently using Sophos Home and it's an amazing product, even Sophos, an enterprise oriented security solution, launches a complete and free solution for us, what are Kaspersky waiting for? ... I guess they will launch KFA globally when the sales of their paid products will decrease, and I hope they will, because they are greedy, they rarely release giveaways to the public, usually consisting of 2-3 months, instead of 6 months as most companies offer.

LahiruRajinda

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Jul 6, 2015
Tried changing language to eu-US via registry. Things seemed to be working, but only for a minute.
The license was blocked automatically and I wasn't even able to access the settings.
Changed back to Russian and everything works fine... KFA is not an option for me, at least for now.

Update: Somehow, I managed to make it work in English.

Last edited:

Alex BK

Level 2
Verified
Apr 23, 2015
If there's anyone on this forum that is a user of kaspersky beta forum too, please tell the devs that keeping only russian and chinese language is a bad idea. I know this is pointless because this isn't their decision, but it kills me to know that they finally release a free thing, after years and years of waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.