Expired Kaspersky Internet Security – Multi-Device for Student WVU-FREE 3 years

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
I tried to post this promotion today morning and Mr Xidus deleted my posts twice. Why this thread reappear here in others name Mr Xidus?

In PM to you I pointed out what I posted here.

At the time you did not mention the disabling Javascript method nor did I know until I saw @Malware1 post describing so.

Because of this I was able to verify this works without the @wvu.edu email so this thread is still up.

Thanks.

Anurag Kuradia

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
May 17, 2014
And got a temp email from fakemailgenerator using @teleworm.us.
In the final use USA proxy to active serial !
Once I active Kaspersky Pure with foe EN region. and after that update normaly.
That's it !
is this key is for kaspersky internet security or for kaspersky pure ?

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
And got a temp email from fakemailgenerator using @teleworm.us.
In the final use USA proxy to active serial !
Once I active Kaspersky Pure with foe EN region. and after that update normaly.
That's it !
Is it used only for Internet Security or we can migrate to different products like AV and Pure ? And also It only requires a VPN Connection to activate and at the rest time its ok if we arent running any VPN right ?

Reactions: sona

Rus Anca

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
Is it used only for Internet Security or we can migrate to different products like AV and Pure ? And also It only requires a VPN Connection to activate and at the rest time its ok if we arent running any VPN right ?
Kaspersky Internet Security – Multi-Device

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.