App Review Kaspersky Internet Security 2021

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.
Content created by
Shadowra

Shadowra

Level 33
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Tester
Well-known
Sep 2, 2021
Hello everyone! :)
Today we will see how Kaspersky protects a computer!
Kaspersky Lab is a Russian company created by Eugene Kaspersky.
Leader in the world of security, the software improves from year to year.
It is often placed in the podium of antivirus but is it true?
The answer is... YES
Kaspersky gives us a completely healthy machine, without any malware!
On the other hand, a small point that I can criticize, it tends to disinfect if it can, I would have preferred the removal of all threats because it has swollen the samples folder (even if the files are not launched because disinfected)
The scan is also quite long...
Highly recommended!

RAM Usage : Light (250Mo)
Phishing Test : 2/3 (2 dead, 1 missed)
Malware URL test : 9/10 (1 missed - fake PuttY)
Fake crack : 1/1 (detected by Antivirus database and Behavior)
Malware Pack : Remaining 208 threats (Kaspersky has disinfected all files, which explains the high score)
Result :
- Kaspersky : 0
- Zemana 0
- Hitman Pro 0
- NPE 0
- EEK 1 (False positive - Microsoft Defender)

franz

Level 8
Verified
Well-known
May 29, 2021
Anybody have a solution? I get this "kaspersky Secure traffic in the Microsoft Windows operating system is not monitored". I got one about Firefox, and I istalled Kaspersky root certificate into Firefox, and it seems to work, but now it is "Microsoft Windows operating system is not monitored" and here I am stuck. :rolleyes:

I think I found a way to fix it, the pop up message is gone. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mercenary and Nevi

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.