Xjoker

Level 1
Does it include just the antivirus (Kaspersky free) or also KSC free?

In the forum they say that KSCF will remain but in the official website it's wrtitten that you need to move to paid solutions, nothing about KSCF is mentioned. Maybe @harlan4096 knows more about it.

Καταγραφή.PNG

Last edited:

harlan4096

Verified
Staff member
Malware Hunter
In the forum they say that KSCF will remain but in the official website it's wrtitten that you need to move to paid solutions, nothing about KSCF is mentioned. Maybe @harlan4096 knows more about it.

View attachment 242867

" When the license term expires, your license may be renewed automatically. If this didn't happen, we recommend that you switch to Kaspersky Security Cloud — Free."

Nordman

Level 1

" When the license term expires, your license may be renewed automatically. If this didn't happen, we recommend that you switch to Kaspersky Security Cloud — Free."
Аннотация 2020-06-17 131133.png

"Switch from Kaspersky Free to Kaspersky Security Cloud Free

In the near future we are preparing to replace Kaspersky Free with a more modern solution - Kaspersky Security Cloud Free. ..."

amico81

Level 20
Verified
i don't see kasp security cloud free on their site. i see kasp security cloud for money, but not the free version.

it isn't on there for me?? it has the 3 paid versions on top, and they are compared. then under that it has the kasp security cloud, with a personal and family version, both of which cost money. am i missing something, or is it now a regional thing?