Kaspersky Password Manager- is it any good ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jetman

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jun 6, 2017
Does anyone have any views or opinions about Kaspersky Password Manager. I am considering using this but I have found very few reviews (and those do exist are now dated). It seems to me that it might be good to go with a well established security company for password management rather than a smaller operator like Last pass or 1Password which everyone seems to recommended.

Is Kaspersky Password Manager any good ? The pricing seems quite reasonable.

Reactions: Berny and ZeroDay

Berny

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Oct 14, 2016
KPM is a great tool just try it, the free version will allow you to store 15 account passwords and if you like it go for the Premium version. KPM is available for Windows , IOS and Android ...

Reactions: ZeroDay

codswollip

Level 23
Content Creator
Well-known
Jan 29, 2017
KPM is an off-shoot of Sticky Password (SP). But it is limited in that regard. I'd rec SP instead (free, if you don't use cloud sync version - a good idea in my mind). SP has much better tech support, is more frequently updated, and is friendlier importing/exporting from/to other password managers.

Otherwise I use KTS.

Reactions: Berny
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.