Software Review Kaspersky Plus Antivirus 2025

Reviews reflect the reviewer's setup and methods. Check the evidence and limitations.
Thread details
Content created by
Shadowra
A big thanks for the test! Great as always. :)

Personally, for political and moral reasons and privacy risks for my country, I don't use Kaspersky. But I admit that it is indeed one of the best and probably the best antivirus for Eastern Europe and former USSR countries, because it takes into account the nuances of using pirated software popular in these countries (it doesn't remove non-dangerous cracks) and knows well the threats for this particular territory.
 
A big thanks for the test! Great as always. :)

Personally, for political and moral reasons and privacy risks for my country, I don't use Kaspersky. But I admit that it is indeed one of the best and probably the best antivirus for Eastern Europe and former USSR countries, because it takes into account the nuances of using pirated software popular in these countries (it doesn't remove non-dangerous cracks) and knows well the threats for this particular territory.
Things have changed a little; recently, K is detecting non-harmful activators, most probably due to their malicious-like behavior.
But compared to B, for example, K has significantly less FPs.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top