Hum no... tell me some sites where You still get K. Cert with Edge / Chrome.
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Hum no... tell me some sites where You still get K. Cert with Edge / Chrome.
I made these two based on your tutorial.I think it's very clear in my tutorial, and yes, in those 2 places, in folder environment.
In that site: in my Chrome (K .Cert), but in Edge (Sectigo Public Server Authentication).
In K. EAP: Chrome (K. Cert), in Edge (DigiCert Global).
Show me Your 2 registry entries You created.
Either the program has a bug, or it's not working properly because of the Hungarian language locale. I can't think of any other explanation. But if you could ask someone for help, I'd really appreciate it.Your registry keys look ok...
This configuration, along with the fact that the script isn't injected into the web traffic, has definitely sped up browsing. I've been using it ever since you showed it to me, and I haven't really noticed any slowdown. Thank you.My tips:
1.- Light Scan:
View attachment 296817
2.- Disable (if used), Anti-Banner and Private Browsing modules. Use extensions for that purpose in Your browsers.
3.- If You don't use Safe Money, disable Inject script:
View attachment 296818
4.- Disable completely Scan of Encrypted Connections (I PERSONALLY DO NOT RECOMMEND IT):
View attachment 296819
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes