Advice Request Kaspersky Premium 21.14 causes blue screen (BSOD) on windows 11

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
I'm typing now from W11 + Kaspersky Premium 21.14 without any issue.

For BSOD related to Kaspersky (check the data/info of the BSOD if related to some K. driver), better contact directly to K. Support

They will probably ask You Kaspersky product traces, and/or the full memory dump (You have to change Windows settings to get it).

In Kaspersky Community there is any case of a BSOD with W11 recently.

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
I have Core Isolation & Integrity Memory enabled in W11, but of course K. Hardware virtualization is not available:

1697001975382.png

F

ForgottenSeer 100397

I have used VMware several times with Kaspersky Hardware Virtualization, Is a problem using them together?
You can use either Kaspersky HV or other virtualization programs, but not both at the same time. My friend also had a BSOD issue, and I suggested they keep one of them, which solved the problem.

Check the link "Possible reasons why the protection through hardware virtualization does not work" in the topic below.

F

ForgottenSeer 93475

You can use either Kaspersky HV or other virtualization programs, but not both at the same time. My friend also had a BSOD issue, and I suggested they keep one of them, which solved the problem.

Check the link "Possible reasons why the protection through hardware virtualization does not work" in the topic below.
I never used them at the same time and I don't remember using Kaspersky Virtualization at all.
I do my banking on my iPhone just because it is the most secure one

Reactions: vtqhtr413

Szellem

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Apr 15, 2020
After installing Kaspersky Premium 21.14 you keep restarting with blue screens... After uninstalling it everything works normally...
Is it possible to know what the BSOD is reporting as an error? I used to have problems with klif.sys. I reported it to Kaspersky Support and they issued an out-of-order fix.Of course it was not my fault.

CyberTech

Level 44
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 10, 2017
Have you tried update for Windows 11? and i would suggest a clean install Windows 11 if you worry about AV paid.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.