harlan4096

Verified
Staff member
Malware Hunter
In general, and depending on the country region, Kaspersky Free products usually don't send advertising...

There are some settings You may disable in Notifications settings:

1575705662885.png
Those settings are even in paid versions...

Bryan320

Level 3
kaspersky security cloud offers a maximum security setting whats the difference in this vs the maximum security setting they offer in the GUI?

monkeylove

Level 4
I've been seeing popups for installing the password manager, adding new features by upgrading, etc., even with all boxes in notifications unchecked. I can't close the boxes unless I click on the "learn" button first.

Since several of the machines I maintain are used by novices, I've to go back to Bitdefender Free, which feels heavy but not as heavy as Windows Defender.

Bryan320

Level 3
I've been seeing popups for installing the password manager, adding new features by upgrading, etc., even with all boxes in notifications unchecked. I can't close the boxes unless I click on the "learn" button first.

Since several of the machines I maintain are used by novices, I've to go back to Bitdefender Free, which feels heavy but not as heavy as Windows Defender.
That’s very strange I have not experienced this although I’m in the US maybe it differs????