Advice Request Kaspersky Security Cloud Personal

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

marcopaone

Level 7
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jul 15, 2016
Does Kaspersky Security Cloud premium has firewall? For some reason, Kaspersky Internet Security doesn't like IKEv2 network adapter from VPN. I tried Windscribe and CyberGhost with Kaspersky Internet Security, and surprise both can't launch IKEv2 adapter at all. Even whitelisting doesn't do anything. Shut down KIS is the only option to get IKEv2 network adapter to launch.

Kaspersky support still has no why their KIS doesn't play nice with VPN used IKEv2, while Kaspersky Anti-Virus does play nice with VPN used IKEv2.

My OS is not corrupted okay? I tried both my laptop and desktop, and both showed the same result.
Yes KSC Premium have a firewall.

DeepWeb

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 1, 2017
I regret buying KTS a little bit. KSC has a feature that I really want and that is it constantly checks if your accounts have been subject to a data leaks and breaches. This is really a power feature but the price of KSC Personal is a lil steep. Still cheaper than most identity theft protection out there. If I find a way to upgrade from KTS to KSC Personal I will.

But you can technically use Parental Control as Data Loss Prevention. Interesting!

Allego

Level 2
Verified
Jan 25, 2016
I regret buying KTS a little bit. KSC has a feature that I really want and that is it constantly checks if your accounts have been subject to a data leaks and breaches. This is really a power feature but the price of KSC Personal is a lil steep. Still cheaper than most identity theft protection out there. If I find a way to upgrade from KTS to KSC Personal I will.

But you can technically use Parental Control as Data Loss Prevention. Interesting!
I got the KSCP for 40% off last year

dash

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Dec 15, 2018
I posted a link to a 40% discount that Kaspersky is running right now, I even bought a copy for myself so I know it works. My post was removed for some reason so I won't link it again, but if you look then you can still find a deal for 40% off KSC (no coupon code necessary).

EDIT: You can stack discounts too. Take the current 40% promo and add a brand new additional 10% off coupon code (hot off the press) = 50% off Kaspersky Security Cloud. Nice.

Last edited:
Reactions: DeepWeb

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.