App Review Kaspersky Standard 2022

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.
Product name
Kaspersky Standard
Installation (rating)
4.00 star(s)
User interface (rating)
5.00 star(s)
Accessibility notes
I do really like the interface because it's really easy to navigate for the different modules
Performance (rating)
4.00 star(s)
Core Protection (rating)
5.00 star(s)
Proactive protection (rating)
5.00 star(s)
Additional Protection notes
I think Kaspersky has the best signature databese, plus the behavior blocker which is called System Watcher works really well, in tearms of anti-malware engine, Kaspersky is maybe the best product in the market
Browser protection (rating)
5.00 star(s)
Positives
    • Many features
    • Minimal setup required
    • Low impact on system resources
    • Lightning fast scans
    • Highly configurable
    • Easy to use
    • Simple and non-intrusive
    • Ransomware protection
    • Strong and reliable protection
    • Detects or blocks in the wild malware
    • Consistently high test scores
    • Effective malicious URL blocking
    • Virus signatures are updated daily
    • Excellent scores in independent tests
    • Great value for money
    • Effective malware removal
    • Well designed, clear and easy to use interface
    • Multi-layer protection approach
Negatives
    • Can be complex in some situations
Time spent using product
Reviewed over a 30-day period
Computer specs
PC: ASUS ROG Strix G513QR G513QR
Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 5800H with Radeon Graphics
RAM 32,0 GB (31,4 GB usable)
Recommended for
  1. All types of users
  2. Inexperienced users
  3. Experienced users
  4. Financial banking or trading
  5. High-end or medium spec PCs
  6. Accessibility-friendly
Overall rating
4.00 star(s)

Lymphocyte

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jul 22, 2014
This month of August I bought a Kaspersky Standard license, the product works quite well but as against, I have to say that it is mandatory to register the card to download a 30-day trial. I usually don't buy products that I haven't tried before, and I don't use products that ask me for the card to download the 30-day trial, but in this case I made an exception because Kaspersky offers a free version of their product, which I was using before I bought Kaspersky Standard.

Last edited:

Xeno1234

Level 14
Jun 12, 2023
Kaspersky is truely amazing. The Only "Downside" might be its performance not being 5/5, other than that its perfect. Its scanner and detection is amazing, utilizing the largest threat database for both signatures and deep machine learning. It's very hard to penetrate it.

Jonny Quest

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 2, 2023
I installed Kaspersky Plus yesterday and so far I have to say that it is very fast, keeps top speed when browsing and downloading with and without 3rd party VPN.
And when the beta is released, you'll have these features to look forward to.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.