Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015

F

ForgottenSeer 93475

Thanks harlan4096 for sharing the news of Kaspersky releases
But what is new in this version compared to the previous version 21.8 ?
and Why is Kaspersky still at 21.X while we are close to 2023?

Reactions: harlan4096
F

ForgottenSeer 93475

hello everyone: until now it was not possible to migrate from kaspersky kts to kaspersky plus but.....
I had kaspersky standard 21.8 installed and I have put a KTS (kaspersky total security) key on it and it has accepted it and it has become KASPERSKY PLUS (y):):)
Have you tried activating the unlimited vpn using the license as Total ?

Reactions: harlan4096

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
I have no info about that, better to contact to K. Support, but probably even they won't have the answer :)

Also, I wonder... how good and effective is that Intel tech? 🤔

Ahmed Uchiha

Level 2
Feb 5, 2021
I have no info about that, better to contact to K. Support, but probably even they won't have the answer :)

Also, I wonder... how good and effective is that Intel tech? 🤔
Hello,
thank you for your reply,
unfortunately, they don't know anything but, I think the will face a lot of issue using this tech because of the Russian ban.

about intel tech. I think it is really cool and will increase security. it uses CPU AI to enforce security with AV like ESET if the CPU detected suspicious behavior like crypto mining that causes CPU usage to be high it will alert and trigger ESET to neutralize the threat they claim. it is kind of hardware-based security that as they claim it is the future and it will improve protection against new modern threats.
also, Kaspersky didn't introduce new features for many years so far, I hope they add new features like this.

I didn't test this feature as I am AMD based CPU already😅

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.