Software Review Kaspersky vs infected system in 2025

Reviews reflect the reviewer's setup and methods. Check the evidence and limitations.
Thread details
Content created by
TPSC
Once allowed, is there any way malware could add itself into exclusions, would that be impossible? I haven't used MD enough to know.
Once the executable is allowed to run as admin, all bets are off. Defender is the single most targeted antivirus by even minimally crafty malware. As always, prevention is the best medicine. A reckless user can still intervene to reduce the security in any given situation.
 
I'm pretty sure he ran over 1000 zero-day malware in one shot using Python code (as he usually does) and then oh it's a Microsoft Defender issue.
A 1000 zero day malware, you will have to excuse me if I seen this a tad bit over exaggerated. Finding a couple zero day malware for AV-TEST is a feat let alone 1000.

It's more likely the system is over loaded, resources tanked so the security suite is not able to respond as it would in a real world scenario of a single infection attempt. By executing the Malware directly in the desktop it's bypassing all the triggers the suite would use to detect it early enough as well adding to the smashing of resources. This method of testing is not only inaccurate, it's simply rediculous. Anyone following these tests are simply being mislead because the author is aware his methodology is inaccurate. At least if he really is a researcher he's aware, which means that he is deliberately deceiving viewers for personal means.

In my time of testing "many years" I've realized even back early on, that true route of testing is dangerous, controlling all variables is impossible and therefore it is unethical. Making these tests nothing more than entertainment although unreliable for gaging a products abilities.

These supposed researchers/testers are nothing more than a circus act to monetize from.
 
A 1000 zero day malware, you will have to excuse me if I seen this a tad bit over exaggerated. Finding a couple zero day malware for AV-TEST is a feat let alone 1000.

It's more likely the system is over loaded, resources tanked so the security suite is not able to respond as it would in a real world scenario of a single infection attempt. By executing the Malware directly in the desktop it's bypassing all the triggers the suite would use to detect it early enough as well adding to the smashing of resources. This method of testing is not only inaccurate, it's simply rediculous. Anyone following these tests are simply being mislead because the author is aware his methodology is inaccurate. At least if he really is a researcher he's aware, which means that he is deliberately deceiving viewers for personal means.

In my time of testing "many years" I've realized even back early on, that true route of testing is dangerous, controlling all variables is impossible and therefore it is unethical. Making these tests nothing more than entertainment although unreliable for gaging a products abilities.

These supposed researchers/testers are nothing more than a circus act to monetize from.
I was just describing his method of testing based on his previous videos, and I agree with what you said.
 
I was just describing his method of testing based on his previous videos, and I agree with what you said.
Oh, and all of us who read your post, got what you were saying (y) and I personally gave @Divergent 💯 for the body of his post above, especially the idea of YouTube channels targeting clicks, comments, and activity for their channels, sensationalism (circus acts).
 
Yes, any software can add exclusions, as long as it’s got admin rights.
:D 🤝
1766699418973.png
 
I haven't watched TPSC videos for a long time because they are very misleading. In fact! But I don't want to get into that because it has been discussed countless times.
However, I have been using Kaspersky since 2004. I have tried many other products, but I always come back to this one. Not by accident. Kaspersky is renowned for its ability to clean infected environments. Obviously, the video is an advertisement, but this cannot be denied about Kaspersky.
Nevertheless, the video does not depict a natural state.
TPSC stands for Toilet Paper Smear Campaign. All of his/her/it. (It as in large corp behind it) Is utterly BS shilling
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top