KAV\KIS\KTS\KFA\KS\KSOS: 21.1.10.361 MR1 beta

amirr

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 26, 2020
If it's ready, then it should be released by now. Why not sooner?

mlnevese

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 3, 2015
If they have not released until now it's because it's not ready. They can't risk releasing an updated version to the public if it has not passed their QA process for some reason. Otherwise they risk seriously messing up their client's computers.

Considering the Pandemic, I believe their QA process is going slower than usual.

In other words, they will release it when it's ready for release.

eXDj

Level 12
Verified
Aug 2, 2015
WHY not have dark theme ?
sound dont work in win.10 vers 2004 !!!
search advisor please only for web link !!!
change icon in old K but new resolution update ,actual it is very bad !!!
firewall (interactiv mode) !
in win 10 x64 pro vers.2004 19041.329 HM Virtualization not enabled say "hardware virtualization unavailable. It has been found that the operating system is not stable when using hardware virtualization." !!!
KTS latest patch k !
Please make solid soft and listen to what we say !!!

Last edited:

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
n Windows 10 x64 pro vers.2004 19041.329 HM Virtualization not enabled say "hardware virtualization unavailable. It has been found that the operating system is not stable when using hardware virtualization." !!!
Do You have Windows SandBox enabled and/or MS HyperVirsor active? (already mentioned in some threads in the past in this forum) if so, this is the problem, Kaspersky uses its own Hypervisor, and system can't run 2 at the same time (or Kaspersky HyperV can’t be executed if MS HyperV is enabled)... at least for now as far as I know...

eXDj

Level 12
Verified
Aug 2, 2015
^not work,i disable SB !
i tried to
cmd admin

bcdedit /set hypervisorlaunchtype off

Restart PC.
not work

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Also check these are not enabled if You want Kaspersky HW Virt. support works again in W10:

1593540833713.png
I have all of them disabled in Adding new Features options...

MacDefender

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Oct 13, 2019
Why go through all of this trouble to activate this feature? It seems like Kaspersky mainly uses their hypervisor for protected browser functionality, which conflicts with letting Windows Hyper-V use the hypervisor (which provides far more security services for the OS) or letting a third party hypervisor like VMWare get you better virtual machine performance.

All in all it seems like one of the worse uses of hypervisor tech, especially since 64-bit Windows combined with UEFI secure boot makes it pretty hard to have rootkits anyway.

eXDj

Level 12
Verified
Aug 2, 2015
i whant to buy renew license,where it is chip price ?
ebay i not found,g2a i not found,or seller do not know
now i have 62 days

Gandalf_The_Grey

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 24, 2016
i whant to buy renew license,where it is chip price ?
ebay i not found,g2a i not found,or seller do not know
now i have 62 days
Ask @SerialCart :

Reactions: harlan4096

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.