KAV\KIS\KTS\KFA\KS\KSOS: 21.1.10.361 MR1 beta

Julian RO

Level 3
Oct 10, 2019
What happened to the Kaspersky threat detect sound, hear the sound on below link

The first one is still present, but sadly enough is not in Windows 10 because Kaspersky uses Windows notifications, not his banners. In Windows 7 and 8.1 the old banners are still present and the first sound as well.

However, the second sound it is actually changed. I've taken a look at the AV's files and the pig sound is actually changed with another one which at the moment, I can't give link to it, but this one is more scarier though. Strangely enough, the second sound is now unused in the AV.

fabiobr

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 28, 2019
Kaspersky-MR1-Reports.png

new-vpn1.png
new-vpn2.png

reports2.png

application-control-report.png

private-browsing-report.png

Last edited:

ItsReallyMe

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Dec 21, 2017
The first one is still present, but sadly enough is not in Windows 10 because Kaspersky uses Windows notifications, not his banners. In Windows 7 and 8.1 the old banners are still present and the first sound as well.

However, the second sound it is actually changed. I've taken a look at the AV's files and the pig sound is actually changed with another one which at the moment, I can't give link to it, but this one is more scarier though. Strangely enough, the second sound is now unused in the AV.
I hate the scary second sound too. but the first sound is nice. is there anyway to stop Kaspersky from using windows notification?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.