Expired KC Softwares SUMo Pro

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.comss.ru/download/page.php?id=4509
How to get a license
download the software and use this key: 60081090093094083102083090100099053046049051

peterfat11

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 25, 2021
Get a free SUMo (Software Update Monitor) Pro license. A tool that allows you to check the latest versions, available patches and update installed programs on your PC
SUMo Pro - free license

SUMo (Software Update Monitor) helps keep the system up to date and safe by updating installed programs to the latest versions.
SUMo PRO adds automatic self-updating and software updates through direct access to developer websites.

Key features of SUMo​

Key features of SUMo

• Automatic detection of installed programs
  • Finding necessary updates / patches for your programs
  • The ability to update programs to Beta versions (available in the settings)
  • Automatic self-renewal (PRO only)
  • Updating via direct access to software developers' websites (PRO only)
  • Exclusion List: Track updates for selected programs only

Free SUMo Pro license​

Follow these steps to get a free lifetime license.
  • 1. Download the program from the following link:
Download SUMo 5.13.2
  • 2. Install the program on your computer. After installing and running the program for the first time, refuse to update to the new version. Supported OS: Windows Vista, 7, 8 / 8.1 and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
  • 3. Click the "Buy SUMo PRO" button and activate the following license in the open window:
Name : BitsDuJour
Serial Number : 60081090093094083102083090100099053046049051
Free SUMo Pro license

Terms of the offer​

• This is a lifetime license for personal (non-commercial) use.
  • Free updates to the main version 5.13.x are available.

tech_eng

Level 1
Oct 9, 2020
I'm the developper, let me know if you have feedback or need assistance.
We have a dedicated thread on this forum : SUMo v5.x Changelog
I love the app, it is a great way to have our apps up-to-date, but there are some apps that are reported to be old, when in reality the new version reported by others is beta, one example is Aida64, most of the time beta versions makes my copy look old.

Kyle_Katarn

From KC Softwares
Verified
Developer
Sep 28, 2013
I love the app, it is a great way to have our apps up-to-date, but there are some apps that are reported to be old, when in reality the new version reported by others is beta, one example is Aida64, most of the time beta versions makes my copy look old.
Thanks for this positive feedback. Report false positive here and i'll do my best to fix on server as soon as possible : SUMo v5.x Changelog

M4RT1NE2

Level 14
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 19, 2022
New promotion

Promotion ends 17.05.2022

SUMo (Software Update Monitor) keeps your PC up-to-date & safe by using the most recent version of your favorite software!
Unlike built-in auto update features, SUMo tells you if updates are available before you need to use your software.

Features​

• Automatic detection of installed software
  • Detects required updates / patchs for your software
  • Filter / authorize Beta versions (user setting)
  • Automatic self-update (PRO only)
  • Direct access to software developer’s web site (PRO only)
  • Ignore list : only tracks software YOU want to track
  • More compatibility and less false positive than others Update Monitors (according to users feedback ;-)
  • Internationalization support.

Terms and Conditions
  • This is a 4-computer lifetime license, for noncommercial use
  • No free updates; if you update the giveaway, it may become unregistered
  • No free tech support
  • You must redeem the license key before this offer has ended
  • May not be resold
Technical Details
  • Developed by KC Softwares
  • Version is v5.15
  • Download size is 4.1 MB
  • Supports Windows 7, 8/8.1, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.