Expired Kerish Doctor 2021 – free license for 1 year (giveaway ending 8/16/2021)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=5888
How to get a license
To obtain a free 1-year Kerish Doctor 2021 license, follow these steps:

[LIST]
[*]Go to the [URL='https://www.kerish.org/ru/comss.php']promotion page[/URL]
[*]Enter your email address to deliver the license key.
[*]Download and install the program on your computer:
[/LIST]
[URL='https://www.comss.ru/download/page.php?id=2353']Download Kerish Doctor 2021[/URL]

[B]Supported OS[/B]: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP 32|64-bit
[LIST]
[*]Activate the full version with the received registration data (RegName – Registration name and RegKey – Your license key) in the About menu [I]> Enter license key.[/I]
[/LIST]

BigWrench

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
Get a free Kerish Doctor 2021 Optimizer license for 1 PC for 1 year. A complete solution for automatic care of your Windows computer or laptop.
Kerish Doctor is a comprehensive solution for real-time computer health care, digital garbage cleaning, performance improvements, threat and vulnerability protection, and full control of the Windows system.

Kerish Doctor 2021 – free license for 1 year

Kerish Doctor 2021 Free License​

Offer valid until August 16, 2021​

Terms and Conditions​

• This is a 1 year license for 1 PC, for home use only.
  • The action is intended for residents of the Russian Federation, Ukraine, Kazakhstan and the Republic of Belarus.
  • Only for home / personal use.
  • The gift license key can only be used on one PC (any number of operating systems, reinstalling the OS does not affect the license and can be reactivated).
  • Lost gift keys cannot be recovered by the developer.
  • Publishing a gift key in the public domain may cause it to be blocked without providing a replacement.
  • Bulk activation of the license key on multiple devices (more than one PC) can cause it to be locked without providing a replacement.
  • The validity of the gift key begins on the day of its receipt.

peterfat11

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 25, 2021
use Russian Only, you know what i mean
ye, if u can't get the ket comment down in this website, with ur email. That's how i got it.

1628971774937.png

zoran popovic

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Sep 26, 2019
A lot of friends i know use this great program and i haven't heard anyone complain yet.

Reactions: Nevi and roger_m

Dark Knight

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
I am not receiving the email either.

Tried with a vpn and three different email addresses , not one key received. Would anyone have an extra?

Last edited:

CyberTech

Level 44
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 10, 2017
ye, if u can't get the ket comment down in this website, with ur email. That's how i got it.

View attachment 260137
@Dark Knight This, the bottom of the page then leave a comment there type your name & your email, they send you the code ASAP

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.