Expired Kerish Doctor 2022 1 year

• Thread starter ForgottenSeer 67480
  • Start date

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Promo page
https://www.giveawayoftheday.com/kerish-doctor-2022/
Event start
May 3, 2022
Event end
May 4, 2022
How to get a license
Follow according the instructions.
F

ForgottenSeer 67480

Thread author
Any opinions on this software?
I'm using this software for very long time and I haven't encountered any issues with him. Maybe he won't find so many junks like CCleaner does it, but Kerish Doctor accuracy is pretty good since he's avoiding false positives due the scanning, he has included game booster that is the perfect thing for each gamer and a lot to explain. I'd highly recommend Kerish Doctor more than CCleaner or ASC.

franz

Level 8
Verified
Well-known
May 29, 2021
I'm using this software for very long time and I haven't encountered any issues with him. Maybe he won't find so many junks like CCleaner does it, but Kerish Doctor accuracy is pretty good since he's avoiding false positives due the scanning, he has included game booster that is the perfect thing for each gamer and a lot to explain. I'd highly recommend Kerish Doctor more than CCleaner or ASC.
I have to agree with you one 100% :)

Dave Russo

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 26, 2014
Also long time user, Even when not free ,reasonable cost, After windows 7 I often had a problem with System Restore{which was my bread and butter ) Kerish Doctor makes sure its enabled, lots of tools ,driver update functions{ I know Snake Oil )My only preference is its way to chatty ,for me at least and I always disable its sound function. Really like this better than any other clean up and optimizing program

vonvon

Level 2
Verified
Nov 25, 2014
I use it for years, very happy with. Discret (with talking disable), very very light and effective. A good product for me.

Reactions: Dave Russo

Mountainking

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Jan 10, 2018
Any opinions on this software?

Have been using for 3 years and my license is going to expire on November 2022. I started encountering an issue about my tracks not being erased (confidential data eraser or something its called) and informed them via email.... No response. I uninstalled the software and am currently using glarys free for the same functionality. (my use case is more of a ccleaner type of use)

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
Have been using for 3 years and my license is going to expire on November 2022. I started encountering an issue about my tracks not being erased (confidential data eraser or something its called) and informed them via email.... No response.
You should try contacting them again as they've always replied to my emails.

Mountainking

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Jan 10, 2018
You should try contacting them again as they've always replied to my emails.

Yes but I had a previous bad experience with other vendors. I bought a software which was obviously dog ##### and more like abandonware but I didnot know better at the time. Saw a deal here and grabbed it. What a waste of dollars it was :D (I can't remember the software but it was some sort of all in one protection HIP software).
I've just moved on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.