Ends on
Jan 5, 2021
Instructions
follow the link

Chuck57

Level 4
Verified
Oct 22, 2018
Just renewed. $19.95 (US) for 3 years. It's hard to beat a deal like that. I've used Kerish Doctor for a number of years now, and never had a single problem with it, other than it takes a long time to load when I turn the machine on in the morning. But, I use that time for productive things, like smoking the first cigarette of the day.

The Cog in the Machine

Level 25
Verified
May 10, 2019
Just renewed. $19.95 (US) for 3 years.
Yes this is a great deal indeed. And Kerish is worth the money for those who need it. I won’t be renewing my license for I decided to restore system image ( I have a clean one and one with all my programmes installed) in case sth wrong happens. I have also my important files synced to the cloud.
But, I use that time for productive things, like smoking the first cigarette of the day.
What a solution 😂 so security products with slow boot time will not annoy you because you will be watching and laughing.

pxxb1

Level 3
Jan 17, 2018
I bought it on a discount just to experience why so many like it. I think it is pretty unnecessary.
It worked ok for a couple of days then i began to get mouse freeze randomly a couple a times a week. Had to uninstall in the end.
Wasted money.

Did it help out in any way while functioning, not what i could see. I think it was the Live optimization that caused it.

Reactions: dinosaur07

TheErzengel

Level 2
Dec 21, 2012
I bought it on a discount just to experience why so many like it. I think it is pretty unnecessary.
It worked ok for a couple of days then i began to get mouse freeze randomly a couple a times a week. Had to uninstall in the end.
Wasted money.

Did it help out in any way while functioning, not what i could see. I think it was the Live optimization that caused it.
Using kerish for over 3 years without interruption, this has never happened to me.

Chuck57

Level 4
Verified
Oct 22, 2018
Yes this is a great deal indeed. And Kerish is worth the money for those who need it. I won’t be renewing my license for I decided to restore system image ( I have a clean one and one with all my programmes installed) in case sth wrong happens. I have also my important files synced to the cloud.

What a solution 😂 so security products with slow boot time will not annoy you because you will be watching and laughing.
I have the same, a clean image of both 8.1 Pro and of current Win 10 Pro. When I get mad at one version, I replace it with the other, and then back again when that one annoys me. I'm beginning to think it's a form of insanity.