On Sale! Kerish Doctor offer / +1 year free

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.kerish.org/en/order.php
Event start
Dec 1, 2020
Event end
Jan 5, 2021
How to get a license
follow the link

Chuck57

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Oct 22, 2018
Just renewed. $19.95 (US) for 3 years. It's hard to beat a deal like that. I've used Kerish Doctor for a number of years now, and never had a single problem with it, other than it takes a long time to load when I turn the machine on in the morning. But, I use that time for productive things, like smoking the first cigarette of the day.

Divine_Barakah

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 10, 2019
Just renewed. $19.95 (US) for 3 years.
Yes this is a great deal indeed. And Kerish is worth the money for those who need it. I won’t be renewing my license for I decided to restore system image ( I have a clean one and one with all my programmes installed) in case sth wrong happens. I have also my important files synced to the cloud.
But, I use that time for productive things, like smoking the first cigarette of the day.
What a solution 😂 so security products with slow boot time will not annoy you because you will be watching and laughing.

pxxb1

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Jan 17, 2018
I bought it on a discount just to experience why so many like it. I think it is pretty unnecessary.
It worked ok for a couple of days then i began to get mouse freeze randomly a couple a times a week. Had to uninstall in the end.
Wasted money.

Did it help out in any way while functioning, not what i could see. I think it was the Live optimization that caused it.

Reactions: dinosaur07

TheErzengel

Level 2
Verified
Dec 21, 2012
I bought it on a discount just to experience why so many like it. I think it is pretty unnecessary.
It worked ok for a couple of days then i began to get mouse freeze randomly a couple a times a week. Had to uninstall in the end.
Wasted money.

Did it help out in any way while functioning, not what i could see. I think it was the Live optimization that caused it.
Using kerish for over 3 years without interruption, this has never happened to me.

Chuck57

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Oct 22, 2018
Yes this is a great deal indeed. And Kerish is worth the money for those who need it. I won’t be renewing my license for I decided to restore system image ( I have a clean one and one with all my programmes installed) in case sth wrong happens. I have also my important files synced to the cloud.

What a solution 😂 so security products with slow boot time will not annoy you because you will be watching and laughing.
I have the same, a clean image of both 8.1 Pro and of current Win 10 Pro. When I get mad at one version, I replace it with the other, and then back again when that one annoys me. I'm beginning to think it's a form of insanity.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.