On Sale! Kerish Doctor offer / +1 year free

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.kerish.org/en/order.php
Event start
Dec 1, 2020
Event end
Jan 5, 2021
How to get a license
follow the link

ChristianP

Level 1
May 1, 2020
No thanks, i already had a trial a trial a few months ago, clicked on full clean up, after that my pc didn't restart anymore, then, i couldn't see my desktop, lucky me i managed to do a system restore. I've it has some good reviews, but unfortunately for me it didn't work.

Chuck57

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Oct 22, 2018
I've used Kerish Doctor for several years, and wife and I have it on 4 laptops. Other than being painfully slow at boot each morning, it's never caused a single problem. We love it. Will be taking advantage of this offer to grab another couple of years.

Alexhousek

Level 2
Verified
Aug 19, 2017
I had the same question about stacking. So, I went to their FAQ: FAQ - Purchase of Kerish Doctor 2020

When does the term for my license key begin?

The license key is valid from the moment it is created and delivered to the email address entered at the time of payment.
The term of the license key is not affected by when you activate it in the software, since it is established in the key itself at the time it is created.
For example, you can obtain a license key that is valid for one year and choose not to activate it, but it will still expire in one year.

and

If I buy several license keys, can their expiration dates be added together to give me a longer overall term?

Each license key has its own term during which it is valid.
This term is embedded in the key at the time it is generated. The terms of different keys cannot be added together.

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
Hello,
I'm just wondering about the great time, 1 year, since the last update: Kerish Doctor 2020 :cautious:
The last application update was in October. It's still at v4.80, so I presume it just included bug fixes. However, despite no major program updates for a year, it receives very regular algorithm and threat database updates. So it continues to get improvements, even if it hasn't had any new features added for a year. As well as that, it's safe to use and won't delete any needed registry keys, unlike CCleaner and the vast majority of registry cleaners.

KD new.png

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
Is it better to run KD in manual mode or in automatic mode.
In automatic mode, is it necessary to made exclusions in antivirus softwares ?
It's best to use in automatic mode. That way you never need to run manual scans and in addition, it provides some protection. For example, very basic malware protection and protection against deleting system files. Also, it will sometimes alert you about changes to your system. There's no need to make exclusions for it.

JB007

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 19, 2016
It's best to use in automatic mode. That way you never need to run manual scans and in addition, it provides some protection. For example, very basic malware protection and protection against deleting system files. Also, it will sometimes alert you about changes to your system. There's no need to make exclusions for it.
Thanks, I have a current valid key so I will reinstall it soon and try it again.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.