JB007

Level 26
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 19, 2016
Hello
I'm trying KIS 2017 on a desktop, SSD, Windows 10 AU, no other security program.
Very nice program, running very smooth and light but I cannot complete a deep scan, only 1% and 0 files after 14 hours !:(
Other scans (rootkits, quick, custom) work well.
What can I do ?
Thanks.
KIS17(1).PNG
KIS17(2).PNG
KIS17(3).PNG

JB007

Level 26
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 19, 2016
Seeing this is an early beta we would not be able to offer accurate advice, the advice you need is from the Kaspersky team.
The dev's need to be made aware of this and help you through this.
We have some Kaspersky users that are very skilled and knowledgeable, and I would assume they will give you the same advice in pointing you to the Kaspersky Beta forums.

Thanks @_CyberGhosT_
But KIS 2017 is not a beta, It's yet in sale.
KIS17(4).PNG

sunrise

Level 2
Verified
Aug 2, 2014
Thanks @harlan4096
Yes patch b was applied.
View attachment 115334
All other functionalities are working fine.
Was it a clean install? (no previous kaspersky/other antivirus installed before)

I recommend uninstall Kaspersky. Reboot. Download the removal tool. Boot into safe mode, run the removal tool, reboot. Now download the latest Kaspersky installer. Install, reboot, update, reboot.
It should be working now.

If not, use the 2016 version. That's the problem with Kaspersky. Their current version is always not stable. They release a product 6 months before is stable. If you want a really stable Kaspersky, best bet is download the Kaspersky 2017 installer in Feb/March next year and install that.

As for me, I always use a previous version for that year. Eg. They release 2017, I will install and use 2016. They released 2018, I will use the 2017 edition. That way, it's stable. :rolleyes:

JB007

Level 26
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 19, 2016
Hello,
Kaspersky forum contacted and I sent a GSI.
They said that some non compatibles files to delete but I cannot delete manually, I try emsiclean but did not work and I have yet uninstall EIS and ZAL before installing KIS 2017.
When I try to delete the files manually, error message saying that these files are open in another program:confused:
Can you help me ? Thanks.
GSI(1).PNG
EISGSI(2).PNG
EISGSI.PNG
ZALGSI(1).PNG
ZALGSI(2).PNG

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Have You tried to delete them in Windows Safe Mode?

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
I knew that removing that files would not fix the issue, anyway let's see what KL Support says...

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.