KIS 2017 deep scan does not work

Status
Not open for further replies.

virusblocker101

Level 1
Verified
Jul 28, 2017
See if this other company has a removal tool, boot into safe mode (very basic) and run it there.... even if this means having to re-install this other anti virus

For example I see that you had some Emsisoft product installed. Try running this cleaner in safe mode http://tmp.emsisoft.com/fw/emsiclean.exe

Last edited:
Reactions: JB007

JB007

Level 26
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 19, 2016
See if this other company has a removal tool, boot into safe mode (very basic) and run it there.... even if this means having to re-install this other anti virus

For example I see that you had some Emsisoft product installed. Try running this cleaner in safe mode http://tmp.emsisoft.com/fw/emsiclean.exe
Hello
Thanks @virusblocker101 my problem was solved using removal tools and I was able to use KIS deep scan.
Now I'm using Norton because my business software was blocked by KIS and I have no time to wait a solution of Kaspersky labs:confused:

JB007

Level 26
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 19, 2016
I would submit a ticket to support then. They my have to whitelist the developer signature to trusted vendors.

Also, this could be a FP from Kaspersky's Heuristic Analizer ?
Please contact K-Lab Tech Support.
Hello,
Thanks @mlnevese and @Berny for your help.
Last time I am too busy at work and so not enough time for more investigation, so I switched for another AV.

Reactions: mlnevese
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.