KIS 2018 & HMPA & VS setings

D

Deleted member 178

he copied the first picture from a guide. its not his.
yes it was mine, i recognize my apps and walllpaper :)
I know. At his current understanding of the product he would be best served by not copying every single thing that @Umbra does. After he uses the product for a while he will figure out a lot of stuff for himself and then decide what advanced policy will work best for him.
+1, once you know AG by heart, you can start copying me :)

@Lockdown
Which shoud you think I add programes I wrote down to Guarded Apps list?
Winzip,foxit pdf,movies&tv,onedrive,groovemusic,purevpn.
What do you shoud I make windows powershell and command prompt?Add this two anywhere to Appguard?
I usually put internet-facing apps to Guarded Apps; and some interpreters.

Reactions: weedeezee

weedeezee

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jun 20, 2017
@Lockdown
I am always install Windows fresh many time.What do you shoud I make Appguard licence?Uninstall Appguard and later install Windows fresh and later install again Appguard?
Is Appguard have activate licence limit?

weedeezee

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jun 20, 2017
@Umbra
Thank you.
Is 3 activations contains restore backup Windows?
I restore backup Windows every day.Because I am always try new programe.
Maybe none everyday but I make 3 day or 4 day every.

Can you write how can you save appguard setting for restore setting after?

weedeezee

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jun 20, 2017
@Umbra
Thank you.
I make Windows backup none security programe installing.Because I am always change security programes.I am installed securtiy programes again every restoreing image.
You saying I cant activate Appguard when restored backup Windows?My backup Windows is not installed Appguard and other KIS or other programe.

D

Deleted member 178

@weedeezee

let say AG's license allow only 3 "slots":

- everytime you activate it , you use one slot
- everytime you uninstall it while online , you free one slot.

Reactions: weedeezee

weedeezee

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jun 20, 2017
@Umbra
Thank you.

I understand you say.I am online I install Appguard computer 1 and not uninstall from computer 1 and install computer 2 I spend 1 slot.I am have 2 slot.

When I make uninstall Appguard from computer 1 and install computer 2 I wasnt spend 1 slot.I am have 3 slot.

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.