KIS 2018 & HMPA & VS setings

weedeezee

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jun 20, 2017
@Lockdown @Umbra

I have Appguard.I want to use it together KIS 2018.These I will use certain.

But on other hand I have Voodoshield and I have HMPA.Which is I can use together KIS 2018 & Appguard? I can use VS?HMPA?HMP?

Last edited:

weedeezee

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jun 20, 2017
@Lockdown

Thank you.

I don't want needless programe. You say security can be broken when I have too much programe do same thing.

Together KIS 2018 & Appguard which must I use you say? I am never download dangerous virus files.I am a normal safe user.

You say HMP not real time when demand.I will use HMP this like.I am not use HMPA.

I am thinking I am not use VS.Is VS have other things I need?

@Lockdown

Thank you.

I don't want needless programe. You say security can be broken when I have too much programe do same thing.

Together KIS 2018 & Appguard which must I use you say? I am never download dangerous virus files.I am a normal safe user.

You say HMP not real time when demand.I will use HMP this like.I am not use HMPA.

I am thinking I am not use VS.Is VS have other things I need?

@XhenEd

Would you please relate your security config experiences for this member ?

weedeezee

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jun 20, 2017
@Lockdown

Thank you.

My final deciding I keep KIS 2018 & Appguard default policy like you say.

I keep HMP not realtime and when demand.I removed HMPA.

I removed Voodoshield. (What is you say?Shoud I keep?)

Do you think shoud I have Novirusthanks?

If you say not toNovirusthanks & VS then I keep final KIS 2018 & Appguard.

@Lockdown

Thank you.

My final deciding I keep KIS 2018 & Appguard default policy like you say.

I keep HMP not realtime and when demand.I removed HMPA.

I removed Voodoshield. (What is you say?Shoud I keep?)

Do you think shoud I have Novirusthanks?

If you say not toNovirusthanks & VS then I keep final KIS 2018 & Appguard.

You can use whatever programs you wish.

What I recommend is to ask other users here at MT about their experiences as well as try different programs to determine what works for you personally on your specific system(s).

Reactions: weedeezee

weedeezee

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jun 20, 2017
@Lockdown @Umbra

Umbra write Appguard seting guide you add the non system disks to userspace.I aded them.
Appguard Configuration & Setup demo Thread
"User'space: added all non-system partitions (so anything running from them can't be launched without my consent)"

You think with this I write up,on other hand shoud I put none system disk folders to "Folders" in guarded apps?
"Folders: Added private and sensitive folders ( so they can't be accessed by Guarded Applications)"
All disk (like D:\) or folders (like D:\picture)?Do I shoud chose private folder or protected folder?

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.