Advice Request KIS is blocking Telegram , in-game Xbox sign since 2 weeks!

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

ItsReallyMe

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Dec 21, 2017
When I disabled whole KIS protection Telegram and xbox app works, otherwise it cant communicate with servers. I tried disabling application control and firewall and also tried resetted the settings but still it blocks telegram, xbox in game sign in .Only turning off the whole protection solve the problem.

How do I fix this?

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Try adding an Encrypted Traffic exclusion via Application Control, for those apps:

1642922220118.png

I use Telegram app in Windows and here works perfectly (without any exclusion) 🤔

ItsReallyMe

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Dec 21, 2017
Try adding an Encrypted Traffic exclusion via Application Control, for those apps:

View attachment 263775

I use Telegram app in Windows and here works perfectly (without any exclusion) 🤔
I added Forza Horizon 5 to trusted application list since it has a problem with digital signature, If I uncheck the status mark in this window what happens? is it getting untrusted again?

1643046427478.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: harlan4096

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.