Advice Request KIS prompts "New Ethernet Connection detected" every time I connect to VPN using WireGuard

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

amirr

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 26, 2020
I have the same issue and did what it has been instructed in the link below.
Will Kaspersky fix this in next updates?

Reactions: Nevi

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
FireWall settings -> NetWorks:

1623942112763.png

Freud2004

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Jun 26, 2020
I have the same issue and did what it has been instructed in the link below.
Will Kaspersky fix this in next updates?

I don't have any of these issues with KIS, and I have installed OpenVPN, NordVPN, F-secure VPN and Kaspersky VPN, with none of them this message appears.

This message only appears when I connect to a public network with the laptop.

1623942731149.png

Last edited by a moderator:

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
I have KTS2021MR3 Patch C + Windscribe VPN (W10 H121) and I don't get any prompt from KTS every time I connect to Windscribe VPN...

I think there is nothing to fix 🤔 user can custom there the behavior -> to be prompted or just select the specific network group...

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.