Kompas Antivirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

avkom

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Jul 29, 2013
Currently the real-time protection only scan active windows and inserted flash disk. Kompas can blocks detected malware process creation in x86.

The video is too old. No need to record anything. My answers has already explained about Kompas real-time protection.

YuanJiawj

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 9, 2014
I'm not saying it is wrong or not, I just wanted to clarify how it works realtime protection, you do not just attacking.
If you do not trust in this antivirus you can find another, Kompas is a new antivirus and developers work hard every day to improve it. There are ways of saying things, you say things with an attack form, you are free to search for another software... using another software and be happy.

YuanJiawj

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 9, 2014
Kompas Antivirus 3.0.8

What's new:
- Startup Protection for detecting new registry startup creation
- Option to hide splash screen
- Option to disable heuristic detection
- Detection based on heuristic will be quarantine automatically before cleaning malware
Thanks for the info! i think than was a good idea to add the option to hide splash screen, It would be a good idea to also add the option "Select all" at the end of the detection or analysis.

btw. waiting for "Scan with Kompas" for x64 Systems.

Greetz and keep it up with the good work!

Reactions: indra11tng

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hi

Any Infos for my post 68

How can i submit Samples to you

Have you a submit Formular for that

With Best Regards
Mops21

Reactions: indra11tng

avkom

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Jul 29, 2013
Thanks for the info! i think than was a good idea to add the option to hide splash screen, It would be a good idea to also add the option "Select all" at the end of the detection or analysis.

btw. waiting for "Scan with Kompas" for x64 Systems.

Greetz and keep it up with the good work!

Right click in detected list, there is "Select all" option. Context menu for x64 will be available soon.

Hi

Any Infos for my post 68

How can i submit Samples to you

Have you a submit Formular for that

With Best Regards
Mops21

You can send us sample at http://antivirus.terbaru.link/kirim-virus.php

VT required AV certificate. AV certificate required our AV to be tested in "av testing company". Kompas is just for hobby so I don't too concern about any certificate. If someone could help me, it would be nice.

For HerdProtect I had submitetd once and they never answer my email.

Rest, I have do nonthing.

avkom

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Jul 29, 2013
How many users are there for Kompas Antivirus?? Never heard of it until coming to this thread
We don't collect users statistic. If you see Softpedia download counter, now is 33,868 DOWNLOADS.

How you do to detect and add the latest malware?
Do you have an anti-malware team? :)

What do you mean by "how:? Ofc all progress are done manually, not using alien or robot :p

Ahmad Faiz Mukhlis

Level 38
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 28, 2013
Kompas 3.0.9

Capture.PNG

New:
  • Added App Blocker feature to block ransomware/cryptolocker/ctblocker
  • infection from running but also to block attachment from being executed in an e-mail client.
  • Added USB Paranoid to protect any unknown threats from removable disk.
  • Fixed minor bug

Ahmad Faiz Mukhlis

Level 38
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 28, 2013
Kompas 3.1.0

Capture.PNG

New:
- Optimization of scan speed for file system clean.
- Separation of signatures to update the database in order to update faster.
- Separation white list into separate files.
- Improved notification updates for the latest version.
- Added option "Scan Sensitivity" in the Setup menu.
- Improvements off function to prevent BSOD process.
- Fixed minor bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.