Hello guys! This my security this year!
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
Installation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
When I create the thread, these options do not appear, at least for me, I have already edited and added more information. ThanksNo login security?
UAC set to?
Add-ons in browsers?
Secure DNS? VPN?
A full image backup solution would be welcome.
Thanks for sharing![]()
I disable Only to enter windows after the first start, if I exit, I am asked for a pin.My biggest concern is this
View attachment 272293
Even then, say if you had friends over, a jealous ex, someone who disliked you, a friend pranked you, the list could go on, it's rather nonsensical to have not even a PW on start-up (not having a go at you don't worry, just looking out for you). Anyone could access that at any time and make any unwanted changes to your system, this is a bad risk to undertake. Maybe just have a simple PW, which doesn't have to be anything major, better than no security on start-up.I don't have the patience to keep typing password every time I turn on the computer, it's just me who use it.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes