Advice Request Lenovo Legion 5 B2B5

Hardware Discussions
5 Replies 1,313 Views
Share practical recommendations that address the author's needs.

Divine_Barakah

Level 49
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Forum Veteran
Hello,


I have checked Device Manager and I see that my AMD Ryzen 5 4600H and the Nvidia GTX 1650ti drivers are extremely outdated (released in 2020).

I have Lenovo Vantage installed and it showed no updates. I also had a look at Lenovo Support and they are no drivers for my models.

Both Nividia and AMD sites show that there are up-to-date drivers for my exact model (released on Aug 2024). Do I need to update?
 
Yes, it's generally a good idea to keep your drivers updated for optimal performance and security. If the official Lenovo support doesn't provide the latest drivers, you can safely download them from the official Nvidia and AMD websites. Make sure to follow the installation instructions carefully.
 
Yes, it's generally a good idea to keep your drivers updated for optimal performance and security. If the official Lenovo support doesn't provide the latest drivers, you can safely download them from the official Nvidia and AMD websites. Make sure to follow the installation instructions carefully.
Nvidia shows two drivers one called Game on and the other is called Studio. What version should I install knowing that I don't play games?
 
Nvidia shows two drivers one called Game on and the other is called Studio. What version should I install knowing that I don't play games?
If you're not using your laptop for gaming, the Studio Driver would be more suitable for you. It's designed for creators and optimized for applications like Adobe Suite, Autodesk, and more, providing stability and performance in creative applications.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top