Advice Request Lightweight and Simple Firewall for Windows 10:

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

klepto

Level 2
Thread author
Jun 14, 2020
I'm looking for a firewall that I can get up and running quickly, doesn't hog too many resources and has some sort of learning or easily choose apps to allow access.
In the past I've used Comodo Firewall but it is too robust for my current needs.

All I know about so far:
Tinywall
SimpleWall

Know any others?

CyberTech

Level 44
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 10, 2017
Anyone using Tinywall here? How is it?

If you are looking for the program review please do use search before post it :)

here you go

pxxb1

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Jan 17, 2018
I'm looking for a firewall that I can get up and running quickly, doesn't hog too many resources and has some sort of learning or easily choose apps to allow access.
In the past I've used Comodo Firewall but it is too robust for my current needs.

All I know about so far:
Tinywall
SimpleWall

Know any others?

That means you are looking for an extension that is based on Windows firewall.

Besides T.wall and S.wall there is Evorim Fw, Binisofts Windows firewall control and W10FC from Sphinx. I use Evorim and it works nice and are easy to use.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.