Solved localhost/remote hacker

jasonsmedley

Thread author
Sep 8, 2017
Hello I'm new here and in need of help, I'm constantly getting hacked in which I've lost 4 phones 2 laptops and currently about to lose my third. I believe its found a way to the router and my root on my devices and I can't get rid as I can't log into and change router settings as it stops me or forces me to have to reset it and its infected every computer/device I have to stop them from working I believe its a remote user/proxy vocalist and its everywhere even when I try to format disks and start a fresh its still infecting it. I have tried every forum or most programmes to get rid but I cant.. it removes all my admin rights and runs using Bluetooth pan so even if router is off it still has a way through.. it uses localhost or scvhost.exe and many others.. any advice please? Thank you

Attachments

• FRST.txt
    100 bytes · Views: 5
  • Addition.txt
    16.1 KB · Views: 5
  • FRST_09-09-2017 00.14.13.txt
    126.4 KB · Views: 4

jasonsmedley

Thread author
Sep 8, 2017
Hello sorry for the delay,
I have tried to reset to factory settings but it kicks me out or crashes or even if I do quickly manage to change a router password it breaks the connection and forces me to factory reset it... even though it seems the devices/routers ive had this last year nothing seems to actually factory reset as they seem to reset back to where who ever it is wants it to be... I'm constantly getting bsod on all my computers and ive gone through 3 phones and two laptops android tv box and even my sky box is corrupt...My phones would just cut off mid call even though batt is fine and they all now don't display anything so unusable now.. my other laptop was constantly bugged with fake Microsoft apps or proxy settings that kept returning as soon as I turned them off... I'm positive it comes through as a remote user and its manifested in the roots of my devices.. as font settings or volmgr setting and it seems to love Bluetooth personal area network and devices infrared capabilities and cloud file sharing.. I cant turn off unpn on the router as kids play xbox... I'm blocked from entering all my files as TrustedInstaller or system denies me access... I have no files left to keep now and all my windows disks are corrupt and every time I download or seem to reset my windows its still there... ive uploaded a log or all the registry and files I cant delete or gain access to as its classed as a built in administrator and kicks me off administrator privs to a guest of my own computer.it seems to want to harass me just because I found it and keep trying to erase whatever it is.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.