Advice Request Looking for a VPN budget 30-50$

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

n8chavez

Level 17
Well-known
Feb 26, 2021
Look, this comes up again and again. Regardless of how often it does, the answers are going to be the same. If you're a VPN-newbie, go with a reputable VPN. Go with Mullvad. This is one computer area where you don't want to skimp. VPN or hide.me are your best bets. But read through some threads here first. And always read the privacy policy.

amirr

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 26, 2020
Yes one year, also windscribe seems a lot cheaper at 39/year but they don't have a lot of servers as far as I know 180+?
No:
1653496864816.png

amirr

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 26, 2020
Look, this comes up again and again. Regardless of how often it does, the answers are going to be the same. If you're a VPN-newbie, go with a reputable VPN. Go with Mullvad. This is one computer area where you don't want to skimp. VPN or hide.me are your best bets. But read through some threads here first. And always read the privacy policy.
I would go for Mullvad for sure as well.

franz

Level 8
Verified
Well-known
May 29, 2021
Buy PIA, fast, secure, and with many servers, and not least, a very good offer for 2 years.

Attachments

• PIA.png
    PIA.png
    71.8 KB · Views: 74

CyberTech

Level 44
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 10, 2017
You can check sites like Shopping buddies , shoop , topcashback.

they often run 90-100% cashback sales on nord and surfshark and stuff ontop of their deals aka you will pay between 0-22€ for 2+ years.

but i would recommend mullvad painless good maintained service.
They support any country?

Reactions: Nevi and Sorrento

printing

Level 1
Nov 14, 2020
For people like me, i do learn and appreciate users sharing or asking questions for any products

Reactions: Nevi and Sorrento

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
Mullvad is a good choice. They value privacy and have many servers. But their customer support may be lacking. I contacted customer support and got no reply. Perhaps I was just unlucky.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.