F
ForgottenSeer 94633
However, Avira Free AV stays on my laptop for longer
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
Installation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
For what I know and see not many people here like Avira. What makes you like it ?
I may try Avira soon. Been a long time.Since I have been on the forum I have already had installed:
- G Data Total Security
- AVG Internet Security
- Arcabit Internet Security
- Avira Free AV (currently)
Of these sets, Avira is the lightest on my laptop.
Which doesn't change the fact that the others are heavy - but Avira really is imperceptible to the system.
The fastest boot up of all the others
Hello
What do you guys think about this combination (so far it's an idea in my head) ?
- Opera as the main browser
- Microsoft Defender (DefenderUI - Aggressive)
- VoodooShield Pro
- Microsoft Defender Browser Protection
Does such a combination make sense ?
Does the MS Defender Browser Protection add-on work with Opera ?
For now, this is the kind of plan I'd like to try out.
I have never used MS Defender
No, just an Adblocker and a backup routine, more is not needed.OK
That's the set I'll do for Saturday. I admit that I can not wait
Should I add anything to it?
More than enough.OK
That's the set I'll do for Saturday. I admit that I can not wait
Should I add anything to it?
I don't use WD because it has the big flaw of overloading the cpu. Unless you leave it with the default settings.I did my first full scan. It scans fairly quickly.
The only disadvantage that I have already noticed is a significant increase in the load of the processor. I have not yet had such a case even when G Data was installed and I was scanning.
Overall it is ok.
If someone would take a look at the above pictures of the DefenderUI setting and advise me if this is ok or something needs to be changed.
Thank you in advance
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes
Continue exploring the conversation.