Source: Machine Learning Models Explained to a Five-year-old
- Definition of Machine Learning
- Supervised Machine Learning
- Logistic Regression
- Linear Regression
- K Nearest Neighbors (KNN)
- Support Vector Machines (SVM)
- Decision Trees & Random Forests
- Unsupervised Machine Learning
- K Means Clustering
- DBSCAN Clustering
- Neural Networks
Read more: Machine Learning Models Explained to a Five-year-oldEven just touching the surface of how neural networks operate would likely be too complex for this article.
If you would like to learn more, here is a “beginner’s” guide: A Beginner's Guide to Neural Networks and Deep Learning.