New Update Make text darker with Chrome Font Super Enhancer

Captain Holly

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jan 23, 2021
Oh, this one is game changer indeed. Thank you.
Thanks for posting this, I tried it just now on my Windows 11 laptop, still using this and the Chrome Font Super Enhancer together and it helps a lot. I stopped using Font Rendering Enhancer when I found out here it is not supported or updated now.

Thanks.

C.H.

Jonny Quest

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 2, 2023

Digmor Crusher

Level 23
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 27, 2018
Thanks for posting this, I tried it just now on my Windows 11 laptop, still using this and the Chrome Font Super Enhancer together and it helps a lot. I stopped using Font Rendering Enhancer when I found out here it is not supported or updated now.

Thanks.

C.H.
I'm using both too.

Reactions: amirr

amirr

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 26, 2020
This post, here? :)
No, this one:

Reactions: Jonny Quest

amirr

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 26, 2020
So, you use both Chrome Font Super Enhancer with Font Rendering Enhancer?
Sorry I mixed it up, wanted to double check.
1680915569794.png
and
1680915601641.png
Correct?

Last edited:

amirr

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 26, 2020
I also enabled this and things got much better now:

Captain Holly

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jan 23, 2021
Hi Captain, are you still using Chrome, mainly?
Yes, I use Chrome most of the time on Windows. It works very well and does not push useless features that I did not ask for and have no need for. I also have Firefox on Windows but don't use it very often. When I experimented with Linux I used Chromium. It worked pretty much the same as Chrome.

C.H.

Reactions: Pat MacKnife

amirr

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 26, 2020
Thank you very much. I always evaluate my needs and try to adjust and change my preferences for the purpose of better performance and productivity. Thats why I decided to ask you @Captain Holly
I now set Chrome as my default and will see how it has been improved.
My friend told me he uses Edge for several reasons, including being able to watch Netflix in 1080p or more. I wondered why Chrome doesn't do that yet?

P.S.
is a great addon, it's open source.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.