Make your video test requests!

simmerskool

Level 31
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
SpyShelter Ultimate...? Is it good, what protection(s) does it add? How is it best used if it is indeed useful, ie, stand alone or in combo with what...
EDIT your recommendations::D generalizations are fine -- your opinion is valued :D (of course, not expecting you to test various combos, perhaps ballpark ideas) :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: Nevi and Shadowra

Shadowra

Level 34
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Tester
Well-known
Sep 2, 2021
I would ask you to repeat the test of Arcabit Internet Security.
Recently the manufacturer of this program has made a number of changes to improve security.
I would like to see it in action in your test :)

Planned :)
Arcabit I'm keeping a close eye on him...

Request test about Kaspersky free against malicious pdfs, office documents, scripts and lolbins.

Lack of precision...
With an infected PC + Kaspersky in scan or do you want me to test detection + System Watcher? (allowing detection afterwards)

SpyShelter Ultimate...? Is it good, what protection(s) does it add? How is it best used if it is indeed useful, ie, stand alone or in combo with what...
EDIT your recommendations::D generalizations are fine -- your opinion is valued :D (of course, not expecting you to test various combos, perhaps ballpark ideas) :unsure:

I'll make a note of it :)
For the combo, why not in the future.

Let me clarify: I'm doing less video because I have less time. But I don't forget anyone ;)

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
If possible, I'd like to see Huawei Qiankun Endpoint Security tested again, now that they have released a new version which has behavioural detection.
I posted some screenshots showing the new options in the following thread.

Last edited:

Jonny Quest

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 2, 2023
Okay, it's maybe time for you all to vote me off the island but, I caught up from the previous page where one member requested 4 free AVs to be tested, really? All of the please test this, please test that, don't most of us here already know what the good AVs are, and of Windows hardening capabilities? Can we just give Shadowra a little break? Rant over :) You can now put me on your Ignore list..lol :)

M4RT1NE2

Level 14
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 19, 2022

Lack of precision...
With an infected PC + Kaspersky in scan or do you want me to test detection + System Watcher? (allowing detection afterwards)

Let me clarify: I'm doing less video because I have less time. But I don't forget anyone ;)

I look forward to the Arcabit test :)

Azazel

Level 5
Jun 15, 2023

Lack of precision...

test detection + System Watcher (allowing detection afterwards)

• +Reputation
Reactions: Shadowra

Shadowra

Level 34
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Tester
Well-known
Sep 2, 2021
When are you planning to share the re-test of the new Deep Instinct version? 👀 @Shadowra

When v5 is released :)

Is Kaspersky Free (with System Watcher) test coming. 🙃

Yes, at the beginning of October. I just have 4 videos to post before then ;)

I'm running Norton Antivirus Plus on a VM and liking it, and it renews in 60 days. Any chance of getting it tested within that timeframe :unsure:
Yes, of course! Only, I don't have a link to download Norton AntiVirus Plus... if you do, send it to me by PM ;)

Kongo

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 25, 2017
When v5 is released :)
Screenshot 2024-02-28 001950.png

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.