Okay thanks in advance. Estimate time please...After Qihoo and Huorong![]()
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Okay thanks in advance. Estimate time please...After Qihoo and Huorong![]()
@Shadowra Can you provide me with 20 valid zero-day links, 10 each, for malware and phishing? I just want to test how Cloudflare Gateway DNS performs. I cannot access your PM, so I am posting here.
@Shadowra can you please make a video comparison between Microsoft Defender (Default Settings) vs Microsoft Defender (with Defender UI Recommended Settings)?
Sir, estimate time please for K7 & Escan ?After Qihoo and Huorong![]()
Sir, estimate time please for K7 & Escan ?
Ohh dear, thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooo muchThey're coming out next![]()
I wish you a wonderful and relaxing holiday!Hello
I've just finished making 3 videos.
They'll be out within the week
They are about K7, eScan and Qihoo 360.
Then I'll tackle ZoneAlarm, Microsoft Defender & SAC and Vipre.
Please note: From August 2 to August 20, there will be no videos! I'll be on vacation
Enjoy!
Shadowra
Please consider a review for ManageEngine NGAV
What no clones for lightning fast response times(and I need to reinstall a vm to do this test).
What no clones for lightning fast response times![]()
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes