Hi, Shadowra. I didn't get to thank you for the Trend Micro test earlier.
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
I'd like to see how 360 Total Security is doing nowadays![]()
Would be fun to see how Symantec Browser Protection, Malwarebytes Browser Guard (with ads protection off) and Avira Browser Safety (tracking protection off) compete against really fresh url links. With the sources I could lay my hands on those always performed well (followed by Osprey with only Alpha Mountain AI enabled)Hi Shadura, I know this thread is mostly about antivirus software tests, but since Microsoft Defender is sufficient for now, could you do a comparison test of security extensions that can complement what Microsoft Defender lacks in web protection as a change of pace?
plus Norton safe web and Traffic light.Would be fun to see how Symantec Browser Protection, Malwarebytes Browser Guard (with ads protection off) and Avira Browser Safety (tracking protection off) compete against really fresh url links. With the sources I could lay my hands on those always performed well (followed by Osprey with only Alpha Mountain AI enabled)
Hey bro….chill and take your time….i ain’t in no hurry mate……like they say….enjoy your life first and then worry about security….you only live onceThe day of the shoot is today!
Here are the antivirus programs I'm going to test (and that you'll see) :
- F-Secure
- Symantec Endpoint
- K7 TS
- MalwareBytes
@devjitdutta2025 I haven't forgotten your requestIt's just that I'd like to do something really big since you gave me such high-end specs. Your review should be out by the end of the month
EDIT : AVL : server not work... Replaced with K7
Great! I'm really looking forward to it.The day of the shoot is today!
Here are the antivirus programs I'm going to test (and that you'll see) :
- F-Secure
- Symantec Endpoint
- K7 TS
- MalwareBytes
@devjitdutta2025 I haven't forgotten your requestIt's just that I'd like to do something really big since you gave me such high-end specs. Your review should be out by the end of the month
EDIT : AVL : server not work... Replaced with K7
HUGE REQUEST for K7 total security 2026.
Which distro are you using now ? Still Manjaro ?on Linux
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes