Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
If you test OSArmor, can it also be tested with an antivirus? Let's talk about 1000 malware. Let's say the antivirus blocks 950 of them. Can OSArmor, as a second layer, block those missed by the antivirus ? Or does it block the same malware?
Could you test kaspersky Internet Security against Bitdefender Internet Security?
I think I told you in another thread that you may as well just try everything because that's where this thread is going.![]()
Hi ,
Could you test Dr WEB Security space 12.5?
Thanks
Is this even a real one?Regrun has been around a very long time. Would like to see how it does these days. I had a lifetime Lic moons ago but lost it.
![]()
RegRun Security Suite
Not an antivirus. Detects and removes rootkits/malware/adware that your antivirus could not.www.greatis.com
What do you mean? Real One?Is this even a real one?
Judging from the appearance of the website, it does not seem legit. I could be wrong though.What do you mean? Real One?
Found this, so it seems legit after all.Could you please post the link to the REAL website then?
I will let Shadowra decide if it will be tested or not. I do see a block link
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes