Advice Request Malicious alert for - dot io

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

anirbandutta01

Level 7
Thread author
Well-known
Jun 18, 2022
-

When K7 TS installed on system & K7 Webprotection add on installed in chrome / firefox browser, no malicious content alert showing for this site but when Bitdefender Traffic Light / Malwarebytes Browser Guard installed on browser both extension showing malicious content alert for this site. What should I do??

Last edited by a moderator:

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
Yes but K7 Web protection not showing any alert for this site but bitdefender / mbam add on showing alert
The site is manual inspected by me personal. It contains cracks for software and games. That is not allowed on this forum and also means you can not share that link here.

That K7 might show no alert that other security products does, you plain and simple have to contact K7 support about. Try to investigate the problem here is a no go as again, that link and site is not allowed here on MalwareTips.

anirbandutta01

Level 7
Thread author
Well-known
Jun 18, 2022
The site is manual inspected by me personal. It contains cracks for software and games. That is not allowed on this forum and also means you can not share that link here.

That K7 might show no alert that other security products does, you plain and simple have to contact K7 support about. Try to investigate the problem here is a no go as again, that link and site is not allowed here on MalwareTips.
Okay thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.