Malware not allowing for antivirus start up of any kind.

Dcelite

Thread author
May 17, 2018
I'm new to MalwareTips although I've read a few threads with twinheadedeagle and hoped it possible to request him/her. I've been having an issue with malware eating up almost 80% of my CPU and 6gb of RAM. I've tried everything from rkill, rkill unsigned, tdsskiller, zemana, mbam, rogue killer all of the sorts, I'm not receiving an error message, I will click on any antivirus software, by the way I "run as administrator" for all programs by default and I've booted into safe mode also recovery mode to restore to an earlier point ran across an error and it lost the restore point. I have no other options in that regard. Have not run Farbar. anyhow, when I run an antivirus program it will show a scrolling circle as if it were loading but then after a second it will just stop and fail to boot the program, all other programs, music software, media, etc. Run without a hitch. There's no redirecting I'm aware of but I've tried canceling two programs which I assume are affiliated, and they seem to be the cause of the monstrous CPU usage. Reinstalling windows is NOT an option.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.