Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Gbaby614 said:Im not sure if u want this one, it wasnt combofix.txt but in DeQuarantine was
C:\Qoobox\Quarantine\C\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\DVD Suite\MUITransfer\MUIStartMenu.exe.vir -> C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\DVD Suite\MUITransfer\MUIStartMenu.exe
C:\Qoobox\Quarantine\C\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\LabelPrint\MUITransfer\MUIStartMenu.exe.vir -> C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\LabelPrint\MUITransfer\MUIStartMenu.exe
C:\Qoobox\Quarantine\C\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\Power2Go\MUITransfer\MUIStartMenu.exe.vir -> C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\Power2Go\MUITransfer\MUIStartMenu.exe
C:\Qoobox\Quarantine\C\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerDirector\MUITransfer\MUIStartMenu.exe.vir -> C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerDirector\MUITransfer\MUIStartMenu.exe
C:\Qoobox\Quarantine\C\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\Media\Webcam\MUITransfer\MUIStartMenu.exe.vir -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\Media\Webcam\MUITransfer\MUIStartMenu.exe
Fiery said:Gbaby614 said:Im not sure if u want this one, it wasnt combofix.txt but in DeQuarantine was
C:\Qoobox\Quarantine\C\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\DVD Suite\MUITransfer\MUIStartMenu.exe.vir -> C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\DVD Suite\MUITransfer\MUIStartMenu.exe
C:\Qoobox\Quarantine\C\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\LabelPrint\MUITransfer\MUIStartMenu.exe.vir -> C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\LabelPrint\MUITransfer\MUIStartMenu.exe
C:\Qoobox\Quarantine\C\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\Power2Go\MUITransfer\MUIStartMenu.exe.vir -> C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\Power2Go\MUITransfer\MUIStartMenu.exe
C:\Qoobox\Quarantine\C\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerDirector\MUITransfer\MUIStartMenu.exe.vir -> C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerDirector\MUITransfer\MUIStartMenu.exe
C:\Qoobox\Quarantine\C\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\Media\Webcam\MUITransfer\MUIStartMenu.exe.vir -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\Media\Webcam\MUITransfer\MUIStartMenu.exe
Ah, that's the log I wanted.
Have you tried restarting your PC?
Fiery said:I have basically restore everything except the bad entries from combofix's quarantine folder.. Can you open the files below with notebad again and copy the content?
C:\Qoobox\Quarantine\Registry_backups\SafeBoot-WudfRd.reg.dat
C:\Qoobox\Quarantine\Registry_backups\SafeBoot-WudfPf.reg.dat
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\WudfPf]
@="Driver"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\WudfPf]
@="Driver"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\WudfRd]
@="Driver"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\WudfRd]
@="Driver"
Gbaby614 said:I hope I didnt hurt anything, I found an Intel driver reinstall from the recovery mgr.. it was the closest thing to the one I could update in windows update.. if not i will be back after reboot
Fiery said:Gbaby614 said:I hope I didnt hurt anything, I found an Intel driver reinstall from the recovery mgr.. it was the closest thing to the one I could update in windows update.. if not i will be back after reboot
The list in recovery manager includes all the software, even if you already have them.
Did you do a reinstall?
Fiery said:Please try that in safe mode (restart your laptop and tap F8 continuously until you get to the advance boot option and select[/b] Safe mode [/b]
Then try to merge again then restart your laptop
:reg
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\WudfPf]
@="Driver"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\WudfPf]
@="Driver"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\WudfRd]
@="Driver"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\WudfRd]
@="Driver"
:commands
[reboot]
Fiery said:Let's try this:
Open OTL. Under custom scan/fixes, copy and paste the following:
:reg
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\WudfPf]
@="Driver"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\WudfPf]
@="Driver"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\WudfRd]
@="Driver"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\WudfRd]
@="Driver"
:commands
[reboot]
Then click Run Fix. Let your PC reboot to normal mode. A new log will be created automatically, post the content in the next reply.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes