MalwareTips 2.0 Theme (Feedback and Testing for Members)

Which MalwareTips theme do you like?

• MalwareTips 1.0 (2015 Theme)

Votes: 19 23.8%
  • MalwareTips Dark 1.0

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • MalwareTips 2.0 (Current default theme)

Votes: 44 55.0%
  • MalwareTips 2.0 Dark

Votes: 5 6.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SecretKeeper

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Dec 25, 2015
Oh my giddy aunt! I love it. However, my only issue with this theme is the font in some places. As in, the "Times New Roman" font. It doesn't fit with the design.

Other than that, it's an improvement, and I love it. :D

The Times New Roman might be because I'm using my Mac, so I might not have the necessary font files for it to display properly, if it looks fine for others.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jack

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Oh my giddy aunt! I love it. However, my only issue with this theme is the font in some places. As in, the "Times New Roman" font. It doesn't fit with the design.

Other than that, it's an improvement, and I love it. :D

The Times New Roman might be because I'm using my Mac, so I might not have the necessary font files for it to display properly, if it looks fine for others.
We do use 2 font types. Where exactly are you seeing that Times New Roman font and you don't like it (screenshot would help).

Last edited:

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
Will there be a dark version of the new beta theme?
I wonder the same? Btw when using a mobile the button " Tools " shows instead of " Report "...is that intended?

Would also be nice to easier find the Forum rules in all themes. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
@upnorth Yes, that's per design as it's mostly designed for the staff. We have a lot more option under tools, so this saves screens space for us. : P

1.jpg

Last edited:

Rebsat

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
The Default one is awesome and 1000000 miles ahead of the rest since I can see my signatures clearly. I really like it...
BTW, Great work MT staff ;)

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
This "MalwareTips 2.0" theme is now the default layout for our community. If you find any bugs or other issues please report them here or via a private message.
A special "Thank you" to all the members who have helped us in the BETA development.

If you don't like this new theme, you can switch to the 1.0 layout by using the Style Chooser option in the footer.

f1.jpg

f2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.