Expired malwaretips.com : IObit Advanced SystemCare PRO

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
http://malwaretips.com/styles/MalwareTips/xenforo/logo.png
logo_large.jpg

malwaretips.com : IObit Advanced SystemCare PRO Giveaway
Starts on June 18 - Ends on July 18. 2014
First we would like to thank IObit for giving us the opportunity to give away 30 (thirty) 1 Year 1 PC license keys for Advanced SystemCare PRO to our members.

Capture.JPG

IObit Advanced SystemCare PRO 7

boxshot_asc.png

File Name : advanced-systemcare-setup.exe
File Size : 35,6 mb
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Advanced SystemCare 7.png

Advanced SystemCare Professional is a software suite that contains essential components for increasing computer performance, protecting private information, and blocking malware.

The user interface is very attractive and simple to follow. When you initiate the software, you will be able to immediately select the skin and preferred language.

The 'Quick Care' module is able to clean, repair and optimize the computer. It scans for malware and other security threats, for invalid or incorrect registry entries and shortcuts, for activity history and surfing traces, as well as for unnecessary files that clutter your disk. By default, all these options are selected, but you can manually disable each one before scanning.

'Deep Care' performs a complete scan on your computer for malware removal, deep registry fixing, registry defragmentation, system and startup optimization, shortcut repairing, privacy sweeping as well as cleaning junk files, not to mention security defense, disk scan, vulnerability fix, and disk defrag.

The check is done pretty fast, and once it finishes, you can view details for each problem (including its priority), and set preferred action (no action, repair, ignore).

The 'Toolbox' offers solutions for cleaning (uninstaller, disk cleaner, file shredder), optimizing (Smart RAM, startup manager, Smart Defrag, game booster), repairing (undelete, shortcut fixer, disk doctor, Win fix, IE helper), security (system explorer, security holes scanner, process manager, driver manager, malware detector which needs to be separately installed) and control (auto shutdown, disk explorer, system information, empty folder scanner, system control).

Finally, the 'Turbo Boost' module helps you optimize and speed up the computer by following some simple steps - select boost mode (work or game mode), as well as disable unnecessary system services, non-Windows services, unnecessary background applications, and the window theme.

Additionally, the 'Rescue Center' will allow you to create a system restore point, and turn everything back to Windows defaults.

All in all, Advanced SystemCare Professional uses minimum memory resources. It definitely has powerful features you need to maintain and protect your system.

main.png

result.png

Scanning.png

Setting.png

toolbox.png

turboboost.png

malwaretips.com : IObit Advanced SystemCare PRO Giveaway
Rules and Details

To participate in this giveaway you will have to do 3 things :

• You must be registered member of our forum
    • Share this news on Facebook or Twitter and be sure to follow MalwareTips and IObit on Facebook or Twitter
How to share it on Facebook :

1. Like MalwareTips on Facebook
2. Post this on your wall :

Code:
Join the IObit Advanced SystemCare PRO Giveaway at malwaretips.com > http://malwaretips.com/threads/MalwareTips-com-iobit-advanced-systemcare-pro.28461/
3. Make sure that everyone can see it

ifEsjmxPw7NY.png

How to share it on Twitter :

1. Follow MalwareTips on Twitter
2. Tweet this :
Code:
Join the IObit Advanced SystemCare PRO Giveaway at malwaretips.com > http://malwaretips.com/threads/MalwareTips-com-iobit-advanced-systemcare-pro.28461/

Important Note :
Participant must post a reply with confirmation links that he/she met all the above requirements

One of the examples of what member needs to post in the reply
29ffpld.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Final Details & Rules

• The IObit Advanced SystemCare Giveaway starts on June, 18. and ends on July 18. 2014.
    • 30 lucky winners will be randomly selected using RANDOM.ORG on July 18. 2014.
    • Winners must reply to the winning PM within 5 days or a new winner will be selected from the posted list.
    • Winners will be notified by private message (PM)
    • You are allowed to participate with one post and one account/IP. Having multiple accounts on our forum is against our rules and will disqualify you.
    • One post per user, posting multiple times inside the thread is not allowed.
    • Posting security configuration and introduction that are not linked to your account will automatically disqualify you from the contest.
    • Members that are using VPN Services or Applications, programs that hides/changes your real IP address are asked to temporarily turn it off when posting a reply in the specific giveaway. If we detect that post is posted from VPN Service specific post will be deleted and member who posted it will be disqualified.
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE !!! :)

Last edited:

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
O Great BoraMurdar, Thanks be to You!!:D
This sounded (read) like a fun & valuable Giveaway item ...and one..:confused: (NO. Wait a moment...)
:eek:Thirty!!! ..thirty awesomely lucky members:p shall quite soon be happy excited winners!;):):D
Here goes, I'm jumping in!:):rolleyes:
Good luck to all!:cool:

Reactions: King Alpha

marzametal

Level 7
Verified
Jun 10, 2014
Screw Facebook and Twitter... why the hell are you linking social media crap into a giveaway? Not everyone has converted their religion to "Internet Showoff" and created a profile on those two sites...

Arakasi

Level 4
Verified
Jul 12, 2014
I know this old and the giveaway might be over, but i have to share, for the sake of enlightening those that have no clue.

https://forums.malwarebytes.org/ind...it-steals-malwarebytes-intellectual-property/
http://blogs.computerworld.com/15026/iobit_accused_of_stealing_from_malwarebytes
http://www.cnet.com/news/malwarebytes-accuses-rival-of-software-theft/

After the fact IObit denied and brushed it off as submission problems, however weeks of testing and double checking, and testing, and creating fake files, etc, was performed by MBAM.
Don't you think a company or any one person for that matter, would severely make sure before such an accusation was made,
"WORLD WIDE".
I surely wouldn't want my business looking like phony tools and using aggressive behavior due to a false assumption.
This has hurt IObit severely, and even to this day years, and years later, it still follows them.

It is a good chance now, their software may be decent in nature, working alone, and all this is long gone, but i wont buy their software myself.

I am not making any accusations here, i am not telling anyone not to use their software, and i am not slandering.
I am posting existing articles.
This may be construed as information insemination, but it is what it is, and it happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.