By Staff MalwareTips integrates AI into Forums

simmerskool

Level 31
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
Bot is machine learning "fed data sets" and to be honest, for what it is it's decent, it just needs more work done "customizations".

Although if it gets good at what's it's aiming for, there will be no need for older experienced users to reply to threads šŸ™ƒ
are you trying to silence me ;) I plead guilty to "older" but experience is very relative... but often obvious, and I defer to or appreciate the obvious experience of (some) MT members.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Bot is machine learning "fed data sets" and to be honest, for what it is it's decent, it just needs more work done "customizations".

Although if it gets good at what's it's aiming for, there will be no need for older experienced users to reply to threads šŸ™ƒ
I used Co-Pilot (ChatGPT) to summerise a webpage: Discussion Thread - What is Android System Intelligence? How It Works

It's a faster, more efficient way to gather existing data over Google Search. Most of it seems accurate and uses legitimate sources of information that I would normally use.

silversurfer

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Aug 17, 2014
Request @Jack
Just asking for the option to ignore (button on profile page) all @Bot posts in same way as it's possible to ignore messages from normal forum members.
If impossible for some reason, no problem ;)
I can use now the option "ignore" @Bot posts/messages. I really appreciate it. Thank you very much @Jack @Ink

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.