Martian Doorway to the Unknown found

Mjolnir

Level 2
Verified
Jul 4, 2019
Well, not really a Doorway to the Unknown (or any type of doorway, actually) but a cool photo nonetheless.

Mars Formation That Looks Like Alien Doorway Spotted by NASA Rover
45e9611843dd4f549f199a7cf2ba2701--ancient-aliens-meme-area-.jpg

Chuck57

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Oct 22, 2018
I mostly grew up here, moved here when I was 4. Got a job out of grad school here, so it stuck. And that was quite some time ago.
We moved to Albuquerque when I was 9. After HS, went in the Army, then to APD after. Then, Oklahoma State U for a degree in criminology, back to APD and finished my career in Los Alamos. We got out of that place ASAP after retiring. The people are just too weird.

Reactions: Nevi and show-Zi

blackice

Level 38
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 1, 2019
We moved to Albuquerque when I was 9. After HS, went in the Army, then to APD after. Then, Oklahoma State U for a degree in criminology, back to APD and finished my career in Los Alamos. We got out of that place ASAP after retiring. The people are just too weird.
I don’t think I could ever leave the mild winters here. I hate winter.

Reactions: Nevi and show-Zi

Chuck57

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Oct 22, 2018
It is actually appropriate as the doorway opens to the back room of La Cueva Café in Taos.
My wife and I have been there a number of times. Excellent NEW Mexican food. People need to realize there is a difference between New Mexican and Mexican. Once you've eaten New Mexican, you'll never be satisfied with Mexican cuisine.

• +Reputation
Reactions: blackice

blackice

Level 38
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 1, 2019
My wife and I have been there a number of times. Excellent NEW Mexican food. People need to realize there is a difference between New Mexican and Mexican. Once you've eaten New Mexican, you'll never be satisfied with Mexican cuisine.
It is my favorite food on earth!

• +Reputation
Reactions: Chuck57

Chuck57

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Oct 22, 2018
My go to is the combination plate. In the Chama area it's, Spanish rice, refried beans, Chile Rellenos, and taco. Of course it always come with sopapillas and tamales.

Now I'm hungry, and I'm 2600 miles away from finding anything even close to the above.

Reactions: Nevi and blackice

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.